Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 13 Nov

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2006
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM, Mon 13 Nov
      * Now Into Our 16th Year! *
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      * 9 pm -
      RITCHIE ROBERTS: The Twin Lakes Opry

      BOXCAR WILLIE, Bummin' Around [self]
      ISLA GRANT, A Single Yellow Rose [Rajon] Sc
      HANK SNOW, Marriage Vow [RCA]
      ANN BUSH, Help Me Make It Through The Night [unreleased] NZ
      MERLE HAGGARD, Always Wanting You [Capitol]
      BOB McGUIGAN, To The Mountain [unreleased] NZ
      ALISON KRAUSS & UNION STATION, Lose Again [Rounder]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Atlantis [unreleased] NZ
      JOHN DENVER, Grandma's Feather Bed [BMG]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      DANIEL O'DONNELL, Wherever You Are [Rajon] Ire
      JOHN ROWLES, I Know I'm Bad [Sony] NZ
      AUSTIN LOUNGE LIZARDS, Banjo Players In Heaven [Blue Corn]

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      ROGER BELLOW, I Can't Go On This Way [Flying Fish]
      ROY ACUFF, Stuck Up Blues [Proper]
      REX FRANKLIN, I'll Take Mine Country Style [Bear Family] NZ
      TOMMY HILL, The Life That I'm Living [Proper]
      SISTERS Of The SILVER SAGE, Blue Blue Sky [SistersOfTheSilverSage.com]
      JIMMIE DRIFTWOOD, The Maid Of Argenta [Bear Family]
      The BROWNS, Crazy Dreams [Bear Family]
      MOE BANDY, That's As Close To Cheatin' As I Came [Columbia]
      RAMBLIN' JACK ELLIOTT, Drivin' Nails In My Coffin [Anti]
      JIM COOK & The TAYLORMACS, Okinawa Sweet Potato Girl [Triplestrand Prods]
      VERNON OXFORD, Brothers Of The Bible [Oxford-Corbin]
      JOAN OSBORNE, Please Don't Tell Me How The Story Ends [Shock]
      FRANK SOLIVAN II, All My Rambling Days Are Through [FrankSolivanii.com]
      LIZ TALLEY, A Stranger In My Arms [LizTalleyMusic.com]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      MIKE LUSK, With All I Am [Triplestrand Prods]
      RICK STANCIL & LUANN, Here On Christmas Eve [Armadillo]
      DEAD MEN'S HOLLOW, Grandma Was A Cropduster [DeadMensHollow.com]
      LES MERCER, Bushman's Song [self] Oz
      GAYLYNN ROBINSON, Dreams Come True [Hillcrest]
      RAY SANDERS, I Lost My Ego [Diamond Back]
      BILL WENCE, You're The Best [Midland]
      ROY ZIMMERMAN, Saddam Shame [RoyZimmerman.com]
      ERNIE ASHWORTH, Texas Swing [Stardust]
      STARDUST STUDIO BAND, Right Or Wrong [Stardust]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,