Re: [fearnwhiskey] Clip: Dave Hoekstra interviews Ian McLagan

  • Jim Caligiuri
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2006
      >> "It's not going to happen," McLagan said. "He's a solo artist. He
      should go back to his old fogey music, that Great American Songbook
      stuff. He can't sing rock 'n' roll. He can't sing anything anymore."

      wow I wonder what Rod did to Mac. The last time I spoke to him, he
      wasn't kind to Rod but he wasn't this blunt.
      Something changed.

      Jim

      --

      a former conservative, Barkley told a local reporter, "I was a Republican - until they lost their minds."
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2006
        I don't recall the specifics, but I believe both Mac and Kenny Jones were
        angry about Rod's share of Faces royalties and not giving a fair share to
        Ronnie Lane when he was ill. It's not the first invective one of them has
        thrown Rod's way.

        Carl Z.