Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 09 Oct

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2006
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM, Mon 09 Oct
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      ARTISTS of the Week: HOGSORT RUPERT, A Tribute To The Good Times [Spitfire] NZ

      ALBUM of the week: MICHAEL JEROME BROWNE & The TWIN RIVERS STRING BAND,
      self-titled [Borealis] Ca

      * 9.00 pm: PETER BANKS, Guest Presenter
      [Playlist TBA]

      * 9.30 pm: EDDIE O'STRANGE - Dedications Plus

      ROOSTER QUANTRELL, I Can't See Me Without You [Stardust]
      HOGSNORT RUPERT, Put A Bar In The Car [Spitfire] NZ
      MICHAEL APIDGIAN, Something In The Genes [Stardust]

      * 9.45 MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      HANK SNOW, Polka Dot Blues [Bear Family]
      JOHNNY HEAP, The Drover's Wife [EMI]
      CHARLIE ADAMS, Cattin' Around [Proper]
      The BROWNS, How Can It Be Imagination? [Bear Family]
      JIM REEVES, You Are My Love [BMG]
      CHIEF-GEORGE BRASWELL, Family Bible [E H King]
      DOTTIE WEST & JIMMY DEAN, Slowly [RCA]
      MIXT COMPANY, My Blue Tears [MixtCompany.com]
      CHRIS GUENTHER, Heartache Medication [Comstock]
      PATSY RIGGIR, Blue Forever [Epic] NZ
      KIMBALL BRISCO JOHNSON, Last Waltz [KimballBriscoJohnson.co.nz] NZ
      MARCUS TRIBBLE, New Looks From An Old Lover [Hillcrest]
      RANDY TRAVIS, Highway Junkie [WB]
      TROY COOK Jr, Plain And Simple Country [Stardust]

      * 10.30 pm EDDIE O'STRANGE: A Musical Melange

      LIZ DANIELS, It's Dawning On Me [MarkTrailMusic.com]
      MICHAEL JEROME BROWNE, Shreveport Jail [Borealis] Ca
      AIMEE PETTERSEN, Love Happens [MarkTrailMusic.com]
      MICHAEL JEROME BROWNE, Out On The Western Plains [Borealis] Ca
      COUNTRY EXPRESSEN, Never Again, Again [self] Ne
      HOGSNORT RUPERT, Keep Your Hands Off Her [Spitfire] NZ
      AL & ISLA GRANT, Partners In Rhyme [Rajon] Ire/Sc
      CHRIS ROSSER, How Much Can One Heart Take [ChrisRosser.com]
      STARDUST STUDIO BAND, Under The Double Eagle [Stardust]
      labels and studios who make their music
      *** Eddie <blue.smoke@...>
      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,