Playlist: "Fear & Whiskey" 10.02.06

  • jason baldinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2006
      Anla Courtis -- Tape Works -- Asma De Tia De Alga

      Riley Puckett -- Old Time Greats Vol 1 -- Ragged But Right
      Hank III -- Risin' Outlaw -- Thunderstorms & Neon Signs
      Hank Williams -- The Complete Hank Williams (Box Set) -- I Saw The Light
      Hank III -- Lovesick, Broke & Driftin' -- Whiskey, Weed, Women
      Hank Williams -- The Complete Hank Williams (Box Set) -- Lost Highway
      Hank III -- Straight to Hell -- Pills I Took
      Hank Williams -- The Complete Hank Williams (Box Set) -- Men With Broken Hearts
      Hank III -- Straight to Hell -- Angel Of Sin

      Ross Bolleter -- Secret Sandhills And Satellites -- T/T

      Roy Acuff -- The Essential . . . -- Wreck On The Highway
      The Grateful Dead -- workingmans dead -- Dire Wolf*
      Graham Lindsey -- Hell Under the Skullbones -- Hole In Thee Ground
      Cracker -- Greenland -- Where Have Those Days Gone
      Bonnie 'Prince' Billy -- The Letting Go -- The Seedling
      Tom Heinl -- With Or Without Me -- Half Day Vacation
      Drive-By Truckers -- Southern Rock Opera -- Ronnie & Neil
      Neil Young -- Tonight's The Night -- Albuquerque

      Brotzmann/Mangelsdorff/Sommer -- Pica Pica -- Instant Tears

      Spur -- Yee Haw! The Other Side Of Country Music -- Don't Ever Trust A Woman
      Lee Hazlewood -- Cowboy In Swenden -- The Night Before
      Charlie Poole -- With the North Carolina Ramblers & The Highlanders -- Don't Let Your Deal Go Down Medley*
      Little Feat -- Sailin Shoes -- Willin'*
      Band Of Blacky Ranchette -- Sage Advice -- Outside An Angels Reach
      Billy Bragg -- Peel Sessions -- Strange Things Happen*
      Sparklehorse -- Good Morning Spider -- Chaos Of The Universe/ Happy Man
      Robyn Hitchcock & the Venus 3 -- Ole'! Tarantula -- Adventure Rocket Ship
      George Jones -- The Spirit of Country/The Essential... -- A Picture Of Me (Without You)
      The Move -- Hits & Rarities -- When Alice Comes Back To The Farm
      V/A -- Shake What You Brought: Soul Treasures From The SSS Label -- Jake Porter/ I Wanta Make Her Love Me Till The Cows Come Home

      Van Morrison -- Veedon Fleece -- Country Fair

      * = Request