Re: Dirty Three & Gary Higgins interviews, Pontiac Brothers article

  • Jason Gross
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
      --- In fearnwhiskey@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Purcell" <dap@...> wrote:

      > Nice work on the Pontiac Bros article. I didn't discover them until
      "Fuzzy
      > Little Piece..." but them promptly bought up their entire catalog. I
      never
      > got to see them live, sadly.

      I wish I had seen them live too. Johnson and Fiesta are wonderful
      records indeed and you just had the feeling that they could tear it up
      in front of an audience.

      Cheers,
      Jason

      Perfect Sound Forever - online music magazine since 1993- now new and
      semi-improved!
      <http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>
      MySpace site: <http://www.myspace.com/perfectsoundmagazine>
      Crazed by the Music blog: