RE: [fearnwhiskey] Dirty Three & Gary Higgins interviews, Pontiac Brothers article

  • Dave Purcell
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
      Nice work on the Pontiac Bros article. I didn't discover them until "Fuzzy
      Little Piece..." but them promptly bought up their entire catalog. I never
      got to see them live, sadly.

      dp

    • Jason Gross
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
        --- In fearnwhiskey@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Purcell" <dap@...> wrote:

        > Nice work on the Pontiac Bros article. I didn't discover them until
        "Fuzzy
        > Little Piece..." but them promptly bought up their entire catalog. I
        never
        > got to see them live, sadly.

        I wish I had seen them live too. Johnson and Fiesta are wonderful
        records indeed and you just had the feeling that they could tear it up
        in front of an audience.

        Cheers,
        Jason

        Perfect Sound Forever - online music magazine since 1993- now new and
        semi-improved!
        <http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>
        MySpace site: <http://www.myspace.com/perfectsoundmagazine>
        Crazed by the Music blog: