Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 02 Oct

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 9:23 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM, Mon 02 Oct
      * Now Into Our 16th Year! *
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      * 9 pm -
      RITCHIE ROBERTS: The Twin Lakes Opry

      SCOTT BRANNON, Yes Sir That's My Baby [Wango]
      ALAN JACKSON, Here In The Real World [Arista]
      BUDDY WILLIAMS, He'll Be Shearing In A Week [BMG] Oz
      PAUL WATTS, We Could [unreleased] NZ
      ERNEST TUBB & RED FOLEY, Good Night Irene [Spectrum]
      LORETTA LYNN, You're Looking At Country [Spectrum]
      RITCHIE & BRIONY ROBERTS, Till Each Tear Becomes A Rose [unreleased] NZ
      GEORGE JONES & TAMMY WYNETTE, We Go Together [Epic]
      GEORGE STRAIT, One Of You [MCA]

      * DEDICATIONS Time: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      TENNESSEE BILL FOSTER, Tennessee Has Swing [Stardust]
      JANE EAMON, One Last Song [JaneAndGord.com]
      ROOSTER QUANTRELL, I Must Walk Away [Stardust]

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS: My Kinda Country

      DON WALSER, Texas Top Hand [Watermelon]
      DON WALSER, Wind Me Up [Watermelon]
      The CARTER FAMILY, Darling Daisy [Rounder]
      TEX RITTER, The Hills Of Old Wyomin' [Master Song]
      JIMMIE DAVIS, I Just Dropped In To Say Goodbye [MCA]
      NORMAN PHELPS, Nobody's Darlin' But Mine [Bronco Buster]
      ARTHUR Guitar Boogie SMITH, Who Shot Willie? [Jasmine]
      The BLUEJAYS, Too Bad [Hithouse]
      JERRY LEE LEWIS & TOBY KEITH, Ol' Glory [Shock]
      DANIEL O'DONNELL, Tonight I've Held My Future [Rajon] Ire
      SHERRY AUSTIN, Less And Less [Barking Topiary]
      NARVEL FELTS, Foggy Misty Morning [Bear Family]
      LARRY STEPHENSON, Old Kentucky Hills [Pinecastle]
      TRIFOLKAL, My Ramblin' Boy [Kira]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE's Musical Melange:

      TRIO GRANDE BAND, Am I Still In Your Heart [Triplestrand Prods]
      The FOREMEN, Hell Froze Over Today [RayZimmerman.com]
      ED BRUCE, The Tracks You Left On Me [Triplestrand Prods]
      BILLY REID, In The Valley Of The Moon [Pegasus] UK
      JAMES DURST, A Mighty Day [JamesDurst.com]
      NATE LEATH, Long Time Gone [Acoustic Rainbow]
      ANNE MURRAY, You Needed Me [Capitol] Ca
      RED WOODWARD, Cowboy Boogie [UG]
      STARDUST STUDIO BAND, Right Or Wrong [Stardust]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,