Sid Hillman

  • cbooroo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2002
      Nice show, Carl. That's some closing song. Do you have any info on the Sid
      Hillman quartet?? Really liked dream your life away...
      Caroline
    • czimring
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2002
        --- In fearnwhiskey@y..., cbooroo@a... wrote:
        > Nice show, Carl. That's some closing song. Do you have any info
        on the Sid
        > Hillman quartet?? Really liked dream your life away...
        > Caroline

        Thanks! Sid Hillman has a couple of albums out on the Innerstate
        label, titled (imaginatively) _The Sid Hillman Quartet_ and _Volume
        2_. "Dream Your Life Away" is off _Volume 2_, and is pretty
        representative of the whole disc, slow, twangy four-minute songs. A
        little more info is found at www.innerstate.com -- judging by the rest
        of their roster, someone in the band was in a roots-rock band in the
        late 80s, but I don't know anything more.