Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 25 Sept

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2006
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM, Mon 25 Sept
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE - Dedications Plus

      CHIEF-GEORGE BRASWELL, Rodeo Preacher [EH King]
      DON WALSER, Texas Top Hand [Watermelon]
      HOWIE NEWMAN, Pushin' 30 [entertomusic.com/newman]
      KENNY BRANNAN, You Finally Said Something Good [Triplestrand Prods]
      KIMBALL BRISCO-JOHNSON, Last Waltz [kimballbriscojohnson.co.nz] NZ
      SHERRY AUSTIN, Hallelujah [sherry-austin.com]
      LARRY STEPHENSON, Baby Shoes [Pinecastle]
      DANIEL O'DONNELL, Tonight I've Held My Future [Rajon] Ire
      ROD RUSSELL IDES, Just Like An Angel [rodmusic.net]
      LES PAUL & MARY FORD, Amukiriki [Disky]
      JERRY LEE LEWIS with MICK JAGGER & RONNIE WOOD, Evening Gown [Shock]
      DOC HOLIDAY, The Woman I Can't Live Without [1docholiday.com]

      BILL WOODS, Trusting You [Ace]
      The Original BEVERLY HILL BILLIES, Back In The Old Sunday School [BACM]
      EDDIE YOUNGER & His MOUNTAINEERS, Me And My Brother Joe [BACM]
      JUNE HOLMS, Happy Yodelling Cowgirl [EMI] Oz
      JIMMY WORK, You're Gone, I Won't Forget [Bear Family]
      JOY McKEAN, Bye And Bye [EMI] Oz
      COL ELLIOTT, Click Goes The Shears [BMG] Oz
      FERGAL FLAHERTY, Day Dreams About Night Things [Tulip] Ire/Sp
      MAJORIE MICHELLE ROSE, Your Kinda Love [IME]
      RON MITCHELL, The House That Jack Built [self] NZ
      JOHN ARTHUR MARTINEZ, The River Of Love [Dualtone]
      NOTHIN' FANCY, Pass me By [Pinecastle]
      GUY CLARK, Come From The Heart [Sugar Hill]

      * A MUSICAL MELANGE - Eddie O'Strange

      TRIFOLKAL, Crossing Over Into The Valley [Kira]
      The FOREMEN, I Been Singin' [RoyZimmerman.com]
      ROOSTER QUANTRELL, Wastin' Th' Day [Stardust]
      MIXT COMPANY, Daddy's Old Guitar [mixtcompany.com]
      BEAU RENFRO, Any Place In Texas [Stardust]
      BRADLEY WALKER, He Carried Her Memory [Rounder]
      MAYF NUTTER, You Got It Now [Stardust]
      SCOTT MARKLEY, Unconditional Love [Hillcrest]
      STARDUST STUDIO BAND, Spade Cooley Swing [Stardust]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists,
      labels and studios who make their music
      *** Eddie <blue.smoke@...>
      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15 years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Lower Hutt 5010,