Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 04 Sept

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2006
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM, Mon 04 Sept
      * Now Into Our 16th Year! *

      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      * 9 pm -
      RITCHIE ROBERTS from the Twin Lakes Opry:

      GARTH BROOKS, Working On A Full House [Liberty]
      JIMMIE RODGERS, Mississippi Delta Blues [K-Tel]
      BROOKS & DUNN, Boot Scootin' Boogie [Sony]
      ANN BUSH, Paper Roses [unreleased] NZ
      RUSSELL LEPPER, From A Jack To A King [unreleased] NZ
      The CARTER FAMILY, Are You Lonesome Tonight [K-Tel]
      BARRY MANILOW, Love Is A Many Splendored Thing [Arista]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Guitar Boogie [unreleased] NZ
      CRYSTAL GAYLE, I Still Miss Someone [Disky]

      * DEDICATIONS with EDDIE O'STRANGE:

      DEREK KIRKLAND, Returning Home [unreleased] NZ
      AL GRANT, We Could You And I [Rajon] Ire
      GREG TRAFILDO, My Tears Will Turn To Snow [Kira]

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS with My Kinda Country:

      HANK PENNY, My Inlaws Made An Outlaw Outta Me [Proper]
      RED FOLEY, Don't Let The Stars Get In Your Eyes [Proper]
      BOB & SHEILA EVERHART, Sunny Side Of Life [Prairie Music]
      SLIM DUSTY, Blue Hills In The Distance [EMI] Oz
      HAWKSHAW HAWKINS, Darkness On The Face Of The Earth [Bear Family]
      TENNESSEE ERNIE FORD, Ocean Of Tears [Capitol]
      RANDY ARCHER, Look What Your Leavin' Left Behind [RandyArcher.com]
      LEFTY FRIZZELL, Travellin' Blues [Castle Pulse]
      FLOYD van LANINGHAM, If That Truck Could Talk [TSP]
      LYNN ANDERSON, Rodeo Boogie [Cedar]
      RICK PICKREN, Milwaukee Blues [bigstrikemusic.com]
      RAY PRICE, Talk To Your Heart [CBS]
      FRANK JANSEN, Sad And All Alone [Country Discovery] Ne

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE with a Musical Melange:

      RON MITCHELL, Little Boy Lost [self] NZ
      TIM NEAL KEZIAH, Country Boy Thru And Thru [Nite*Sky]
      GAIL WADE, Harder Every Day [GailWade.net]
      HAMILTON COUNTRY BLUEGRASS BAND, Down The Hall On Saturday Night [EMI] NZ
      ALY COOK, Country Storm [alycook.com]
      GREG GREENWAY, What Must Be Done
      TOM HUNNICUTT, Mexican Maiden [Diamond Back]
      JOHN ARTHUR MARTINEZ, A Girl Named Texas [Dualtone]
      MICHAEL FIX, Something's Cooking [MichaelFix.com] Oz
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 15 years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,