Re: [fearnwhiskey] Playlist for Memphis to Manchester on August 03, 2006

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 9, 2006
      That would be onetime P2 regular David Cantwell, who's popped up around here
      occasionally, and is one of the best music writers out there. Aside from
      the blog, you can find good stuff from him in the pages of No Depression,
      and I highly recommend his and Bill Friskics-Warren's book Heartaches By The
      Number.

      Carl Z.

    • rinderpeste1@iinet.net.au
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 9, 2006
        Thanks, Carl.

        Re "Heartaches By the Numbers", yes I really must pick up a copy of this.

        Btw, and completely unrelated, last night I saw part of a song by the Rev
        Horton Heat which was a hoot and very enjoyable. I havent heard of him before -
        any comments?

        Linda