Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 07 August

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2006
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM, Mon 7 August
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE
      Album of the Week: The CATTLESTOPS, Cattlestoppin' [Cattlestops.com] NZ

      * 9 pm -
      RITCHIE ROBERTS from the Twin Lakes Opry:

      HANK SNOW, I'm Moving On [BMG]
      PATSY CLINE, Crazy [Telstar]
      BILLIE JOE SPEARS, Blanket On The Ground [Telstar]
      DWIGHT YOAKAM, Sad Sad Music [Reprise]
      RUSSELL LEPPER, I Wonder Where You Are Tonight [unreleased] NZ
      DEREK KIRKLAND, Returning Home [unreleased] NZ
      REBA McENTIRE, How Blue [MCA]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, If You've Got The Money [unreleased] NZ
      JOHN WILLIAMSON, Camel Train To Yamba [EMI] Oz

      BOBBY CASH, What Would You Do [Stardust] Ind/Oz
      HERMANN LAMMERS MEYER, San Antonio Rose [Desert Kid] De
      TOM LAVERTY, All American Boy [Comstock]
      SHARON GOLDMAN, 'Til You Come Around [ElizabethRecords.com]
      HOOSIER HOT SHOTS, You Two Timed Me Once Too Often [Proper]

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS with My Kinda Country:

      CHARLIE POOLE, Baltimore Fire [Columbia Legacy]
      BILL HALEY, A Yodeller's Lullaby [Bear Family]
      The CARTER FAMILY, While The World Goes Whizzing By [CBS]
      SLIM DUSTY & JOY McKEAN, Pastures Of Plenty [EMI] Oz
      RED FOLEY, Single Life Is Good Enough For Me [Proper]
      The BROWNS, The Three Bells [Bear Family]
      MARY DUFF, Till I Waltz Again With You [Rajon] Ire
      JOAN GREGORY, Let Me Walk On Water [Circuit Rider]
      DALE BLACK, Gonna Build A Mansion For Julie [Comstock]
      REG McTAGGART, My Heart Keeps Changing My Mind [self] NZ
      MAJELLA O'DONNELL, What I've Got In Mind [Rajon] Ire
      The FOUR BITCHIN' BABES, Unconditional Love [fourbitchinbabes.com]
      B'ANN, Nothing Like You [CD-Tex]
      The KENDALLS, Pick Me Up On Your Way Down [Varese Sarabande]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE with a Musical Melange:

      KARMA FARMERS, Nowhere [CDBaby]
      The DILLARDS, Hearts Overflowing [Vanguard]
      ELVIS AARON PRESLEY Jr, Softly [Mark Trail Music]
      MICHAEL LADEROUTE, Looking For You [mtladeroute.com] Ca
      CARL SMITH, I Just Dropped In To Say Goodbye [Columbia]
      The CATTLESTOPS, Take It Slow [Cattlestops.com] NZ
      KATE CAMPBELL with SPOONER OLDHAM, They Killed Him [KateCampbell.com]
      BUCK JONES, You Only Call Me When You're Drunk [Mark Trail Music]
      PETE WADE, Dobro Rolls [Desert Kid]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 14+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Lower Hutt 5010,