Local artist web updates and TV appearances

  • Oz Magic
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2006
      Hey all, it's Billy Heh, the Illusionist / magician. There were a lot of new additions to the media sections of our Magic Bill & Oztier websites so check it out. The web address is below. Also, our Educational kids Tv show is airing now in Pgh. There are different channels it airs on at different times depending on your neighborhood so here is how you find out when you can watch the show. Enjoy

      Magic Bill and Friends
      An educational Family TV Show
      Check www.oztier.com on the events page for Air dates

      412 758 5367