Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 31 July

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2006
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM, Mon 31 July
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      This week's Feature Album: The CATTLESTOPS, Cattlestoppin' [cattlestops.com] NZ

      * 9 pm EDDIE O'STRANGE - New CDs & Dedications

      JOHN DAVID LAMB, I Like The Me That Is Loved By You [Stardust]
      JOHNNY BUSH, I Can't See Texas From Here [CD-Tex]
      STEVE DAN MILLS, Glory Bound (Song to Gordon) [Millstream]
      DALE BLACK, Streets Of Nashville [Comstock]
      KATE CAMPBELL with SPOONER OLDHAM, Would They Love Him Down In Shreveport
      [KateCampbell.com]
      DIRE STRAITS, Ticket To Heaven [Vertigo]
      TOM TUERFF, Very Short Books [TomTuerff.com]
      FOUR BITCHIN' BABES, The Boob Fairy [FourBitchinBabes.com]
      REG McTAGGART, My Heart Keeps Changing My Mind [self] NZ
      The CATTLESTOPS, Fine Blue Suit [Jayrem] NZ
      JANIS IAN, All Those Promises [Rude Girl]
      RON HYNES, My Name Is Nobody [Mariposa Folk Foundation] Ca
      DAVID ALLAN COE, What Made You Change Your Mind [CBS]

      * 9.45 MY KINDA COUNTRY - Host: MERV WALTERS

      TEX COCHRANE, My Sunbonnet Girl Of The Prairie [Cattle]
      GENE AUTRY, You Are my Sunshine [Columbia]
      BOB ATCHER & BONNIE BLUE EYES, Answer To You Are My Sunshine [Cattle]
      BILL NEELY, No Pockets In A Shroud [Arhoollie]
      TOMMY DUNCAN, Chattanooga Shoeshine Boy [History]
      BETTY CODY, Phonograph Record [Cattle]
      The CUMBERLAND TRIO, The Hallandale Jail [CumberlandTrio.com]
      DON WILLIAMS, Desperately [MCA]
      KEN WENTWORTH, It's Nothing To Me [Artists Carousel]
      BEGGARS, Preacher I Have Sinned [Great Southern Land] Oz
      FRANK IFIELD, Yodelling Mad [EMI] Oz
      HAL WILLIS, Bayou Pierre [Pearl]
      CLELIA ADAMS, Settin' The Woods On Fire [Hillcrest] Oz
      JEFF CUMMING, Down To Nothing [Glory Train]
      BOBBIE CRYNER, A Lesson In Leaving [MCA]

      * A MUSICAL MELANGE - Eddie O'Strange

      REAL WEST, World We Made [RealWestBand.com]
      TODD SNIDER, Carla [ToddSnider.net]
      BOB McKENZIE & POEM de TERRE, Last Night I Had The Strangest Dream
      [rootsmusic.ca/warandlove] Ca
      CONNIE LEIGH, Behind Those Big Closed Doors [ConnieLeigh.com]
      GUY CLARK, Cinco de Mayo In Memphis [Dualtone]
      ABBIE GARDNER, Hit The Road Jack [AbbieGardner.com]
      BUCK OWENS, Only You (Can Break My Heart) [Delta]
      FRED J EAGLESMITH, Milly's Cafe [FredEaglesmith.com] Ca
      DIXIE CHICKS, I Hope [Sony/BMG]
      BRYAN SUTTON, Give Me The Roses [Sugar Hill]
      labels and studios who make their music
      *** Eddie <blue.smoke@...>
      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 14+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,