Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 17 July

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15 10:35 PM
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM, Mon 17 July
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      * 9 pm EDDIE O'STRANGE - New CDs & Dedications

      ERNIE ASHWORTH, Texas Swing [Stardust]
      MIKE LEE, Muddy water [Hillcrest]
      JOANNE CASH YATES: Reba, Tommy And Me [Glory Train]
      MICHAEL FIX, My Guitar Is My Sweetheart [Hillcrest] Oz
      MARY WILES, Train Liner [Glory Train]
      COL MILLINGTON, The Animal Dance [GSL] Oz
      ANNE MURRAY, Stars Are The Windows Of Heaven [EMI] Ca
      STEVE GILLETTE & CINDY MANGSEN, Mr O'Reilly [CompassRoseMusic.com]
      SAM BUSH, Mr President [Sugar Hill]
      KAREN LYNNE, Once More [KarenLynne.com] Oz
      MARTY ROBBINS, My Happiness [Columbia]
      CORB LUND BAND, Five Dollar Bill [Stony Plain] Ca
      DON SMITH, I Never Go Dancin' No More [TriplestrandProductions.com]

      * 9.45 MY KINDA COUNTRY - Host: MERV WALTERS

      HANK THOMPSON, The New Green Light [Capitol]
      The CARTER FAMILY, I Found You Among The Roses [JSP]
      JOHNNY COOPER, Your Cheatin' Heart [Sonic] NZ
      LORETTA LYNN, Ain't It Funny? [Decca]
      MARTY ROBBINS, That's All Right [Rev Ora]
      JOHNNY CASH & TOM T HALL, I'll Go Somewhere And Sing My Songs Again [Mercury]
      HAL WILLIS, The Lumberjack [Pearl]
      LAVERNE HILL, Heaven Express [ALH]
      MORGAN and MORGAN, In The Middle Of It All [Ready]
      KARL SHIFLETT & BIG COUNTRY SHOW, Another Day [Rebel]
      WALKER IKARD, I Can't Forget Her [Nebo]
      JIMMIE DALE GILMORE, See The Way [Hightone]
      WISHING CHAIR & KARA BARNARD, Whiskey For Breakfast [wishingchair.com]
      BRUCE GREAVES, My Heart Don't Have A Leg [Diamond Back] NZ

      * A MUSICAL MELANGE - Eddie O'Strange

      DAVE RUBIN, You Better Not Lie When You Say You Love Me [Satellite] Ca
      FRANK IFIELD, Molly Darling [EMI] Oz
      FRANK IFIELD, Troubled Heart [EMI] Oz
      TOM TUERFF, You Share Her Name [TomTuerff.com]
      GARY FLOOD, Clyde [gflood.com]
      CHRIS STUART & BACKCOUNTRY, Lonesome For You [ChrisStuart.com]
      The WARRATAHS, Westland Moon [Pagan] NZ
      MARLEY'S GHOST, Cowboy Lullaby [Sage Arts]
      STARDUST STUDIO BAND, Jesse Polka [Stardust]
      labels and studios who make their music
      *** Eddie <blue.smoke@...>
      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 14+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,