Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 10 July

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2006
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM, Mon 10 July
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      * 9 pm -
      RITCHIE ROBERTS from the Twin Lakes Opry:

      SUZY BOGGUSS, Someday Soon [EMI]
      CHARLEY PRIDE, A Brand New Bed Of Roses [BMG]
      GRAHAM BROWN, The Old Rugged Cross [Music World]
      ROY ORBISON & EMMYLOU HARRIS, That Lovin' You Feelin' Again [Reprise]
      AL HUNTER, Don't Think Twice [Pagan] NZ
      BUDDY WILLIAMS, The Happiest Days Of My Life [BMG] Oz
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Saginaw Michigan [unreleased] NZ
      WILF CARTER, My Nova Scotia Home [BMG] Ca

      * DEDICATIONS with EDDIE O'STRANGE:

      RAY WILLIAMS, Working In The Oil Field [Diamond Back]
      JOHNNY CASH, A Legend In My Time [Lost Highway]
      JONATHAN HARRIS, The Bible On The Table [Diamond Back]
      JOHN WILLIAMSON, Bells In A Bushman's Ear [EMI] Oz

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS with My Kinda Country:

      [NB: Now that Merv's back on his feet, tonight we broadcast last week's
      playlist. For the record, here's the show we actually played last week!]

      HAMILTON COUNTRY BLUEGRASS BAND, Poppa Played The Dobro [Kiwi Pacific] NZ
      TOMMY DUNCAN, Gambling Polka Dot Blues [Prism]
      KATHY MATTEA, Back Up Grinnin' Again [Mercury]
      DOLPH HEWITT, I Wish I Knew [Prism]
      MAX McCAULEY, Yellow Rose Of Texas [Metro] NZ
      MARTY ROBBINS, Too Young [Columbia]
      SONS OF THE PIONEERS, Teardrops In My Heart [Prism]
      SUZANNE PRENTICE, Together Again [Music World] NZ
      JASON WILBER & JOHN PRINE, The Galway Waltz [Flat Earth]
      HOT CLUB SANDWICH, If You Don't Know Where You're At [HotClubSandwich.co.nz] NZ
      COLE WILSON & THE TUMBLEWEEDS, Dear Old Sunny South By The Sea [Lucky
      Country] NZ
      JONI HARMS, We Work It Out [JoniHarms.com]
      SLIM WHITMAN, Down In The Valley [Pulse]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE with a Musical Melange:

      TROY COOK Jr, She Loves Romance [Stardust]
      MISSION STREET PROJECT, When The War Is Won [ErikBalkey.com]
      BJ THOMAS, In The Misty Moonlight [Remember]
      SHARON GOLDMAN, Bad Day [SharonGoldmanMusic.com]
      JOHNNY CASH, The Old Ragged Flag [folkera.com]
      MARIE HASLEMORE, Beautiful Lady [self] NZ
      JIMMIE DALE GILMORE, Red Chevrolet [Hightone]
      BIRD & TINES, Too Late [Triplestrand Productions]
      HAL WILLIS, Nina [Pearl Int]
      LEO KOTTKE, Poor Boy [EMI]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 14+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,