Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 03 July

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM, Mon 03 July

      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      * 9 pm EDDIE O'STRANGE - New CDs & Dedications

      HAL WILLIS, I Love You (Around The World) [self]
      VAN MORRISON & LINDA GAIL LEWIS, Why Don't You Love Me [Exile] Ire/US
      The BEBOP COWBOYS, Like It Was Just The Other Day [BebopCowboys.com] Ca
      GARY FLOOD, Lord It's Rough [gflood.com]
      BARRY MANILOW, Are You Lonesome Tonight? [Arista]
      BRAD MILLER, Can't Afford The Gasoline [Triplestrand Productions]
      JOHNNY CASH, Like The 309 [Lost Highway]
      PATTY ANDREWS & ALFRED APAKA, Malihini Mele [Sepia]
      SLIM DUSTY, Up The Old Nulla Road [EMI] Oz
      SALLY SHUFFIELD, Arkansas River Flow [SallyShuffield.com]
      GEORGE MOODY, Wild Wood Flower [Artist's Carousel]
      FARON YOUNG, Country Girl [Time-Life]
      NICK MASULLO, Everything You've Got [NickMasullo.com]

      * 9.45 MY KINDA COUNTRY - Host: Merv Walters

      HARRY TORRANI, Mexican Yodel [EMI] Oz
      RED FOLEY, Honey Song [Jasmine]
      RED RIVER DAVE, Why Should I Feel Sorry For You Now? [Bronco Buster]
      The PHELPS BROTHERS, Please Take Me Back To My Darling [Bronco Buster]
      ABBIE GARDNER, Ohio [abbiegardner.com]
      CARL SMITH, Dog Gone It Baby I'm In Love [Proper]
      ACOUSTIC ENDEAVORS, Hoe This Row Alone [acousticendevors.com]
      The SONS OF TENNESSEE, Ride With Me [SonsOfTennessee.com]
      DANIEL O'DONNELL, I Just Want To dance With You [Ritz]
      ROY BOOK BINDER, Anywhere You Go [roybookbinder.com]
      TRIO, Rosewood Casket [WB]
      KIMBERLY BIBB-MARRS, Too Lonely To Cry [Nite Sky]
      LESLIE TOM, Boys In The Band [CD-Tex]
      BUDDY WILLIAMS, Journey's End [Axis] Oz
      DEL REEVES, Looking At The World Through A Windshield [Razor & Tie]

      * A MUSICAL MELANGE - Eddie O'Strange

      TIM HARWILL, One More Last Call [TFPMusic.com] Ca
      SHERRI FARMER, A Willing Heart And Empty Hands [Lo]
      DEBORAH HOLLAND: Chain Stores, Malls And Restaurants [Rage On]
      CORY MORROW, Nashville Blues [CoryMorrow.com]
      TOMPALL & The GLASER BROTHERS, Maria Consuela [Elektra]
      NEIL YOUNG, The Painter [Reprise] Ca
      The FORESTER SISTERS, Precious Memories [WB]
      EDDY ARNOLD, Take Me In Your Arms And Hold Me [Time-Life]
      The LOVETT SISTERS, Hello Darlin' [Comstock]
      LEO KOTTKE, San Antonio Rose [Disky]
      labels and studios who make their music
      *** Eddie <blue.smoke@...>
      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 14+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 5010,