Re: [fearnwhiskey] 6 months gone

  • marlowe5
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2006
      Mine would probably be:

      1. Tres Chicas -- Bloom, Red & The Ordinary Rose (likely will be my 2006 #1---god,
      the girlfriend and I love this album!)
      2. Deadstring Brothers -- Starving Winter Report
      3. Warren Zanes -- People That I'm Wrong For
      4. Rough Shop -- Far Past The Outskirts
      5. Christy McWilson w/ The Picketts & Friends -- Think For Yourself
      6. Walter Clevenger & The Dairy Kings -- Full Tilt & Swing (I know this
      is from 2003, but I picked it up at Twangfest and I can't stop playing it. And the
      earworms won't leave me alone!)
      7. Steve Wynn & The Miracle 3 -- ...tick...tick...tick

      Still waiting & hoping Alejandro's new one will kick in at some point...

      Tom