ICE magazine is no more

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2006
      Not a surprise given the past few months, but the news is official
      that ICE is gone. Pete Howard & company did a splendid job of
      providing a vast array of release dates for labels large and small in
      most genres of music I care about. I was a regular reader for over 13
      years, and the dozens of new release date messages I posted here were
      a reflection of my routine pouring over the pages (and then webpages)
      of the magazine. As far as I know, no one else is doing release dates
      with quite the breadth ICE managed, but I'd love to be proven wrong.

      Carl Z.
    • Scott McGrath
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2006
        Alas. One source you might check out, though it's not "in advance" as Ice
        was, are the weekly newsletter mailings from Newbury Comics in Boston.
        www.newburycomics.com . they send a very robust list out weekly on Mondays
        with the next day's releases. Not quite the same, but helpful .

        scott