Playlist: Fear & Whiskey, 12 June 2006

  • Rob Jefferson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2006
      This was my first WRCT show in about two years. Other than a few small
      mishaps, and some initial nervousness, it seemed to go well.

      WRCT 88.3 fm
      5000 Forbes Ave.
      Pittsburgh, PA 15213
      www.wrct.org

      Program: Fear & Whiskey
      Date: 06-05-2006
      Host: Karl (last name withheld)

      Robert Fripp - Acceptance/Affirming
      Drive-By Truckers - Aftermath USA
      Franklin Bruno - Lies On Your Lips
      Loud Family - Cortex the Killer

      Alejandro Escovedo - Cortex the Killer
      Local Honey - Selfish and Weak
      Camper Van Beethoven - What Makes You Think You're the One?
      Bob Mould - Gauze of Friendship

      Gastr Del Sol - Blues Subtitled No Sense of Wohnder
      Stevie Wonder - He's Misstra Know-It-All
      Jolie Holland - You're not Satisfied
      Joel RL Phelps - Our Mother the Moutnain
      American Music Club - America Love the Minstrel Show

      Meat Purveyoors - TMP Smackdown
      Jenny Toomey - Unionbusting
      Calexico Woven Birds
      Trailer Bride - Woven Birds
      dB's - Amplifier
      Bonnie Prince Billy - Master and Everyone

      Richard Thompson - Alexander Graham Bell
      The Advantage -- Super Mario Brothers 2: Overworld
      Silkworm - Insomnia
      Loose Fur - Stupid as the Sun
      Edith Frost - What's the Use

      Naked Raygun - Home of the Brave
      Sharon Jones - Natural Born Lover
      New Pornographers - These Are the Fables

      Sue Garner/Rick Brown - Asphalt Road
      Jamie Lidell - A Little Bit More
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2006
        On 6/12/06, Rob Jefferson <jeffer@...> wrote:

        > This was my first WRCT show in about two years. Other than a few small
        > mishaps, and some initial nervousness, it seemed to go well.

        Gastr del Sol into Stevie Wonder is certainly faithful to the spirit of Fear
        & Whiskey.

        My last WRCT show (as a guest DJ) was just over two years ago...

        Carl Z.
        catching up after a week in St. Louis digging the Dirtbombs, Grand Champeen
        and many more