Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 12 June

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2006
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM, Mon 12 June
      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      * 9 pm -
      RITCHIE ROBERTS from the Twin Lakes Opry:

      ERNEST TUBB, Answer The Phone [Universal]
      BOXCAR WILLIE, Boxcar Blues [CDW]
      CONNIE FRANCIS, Don't Break The Heart That Loves You [Polydor]
      HANK SNOW, Riding Along Singing A Song [RCA]
      JOHN WILLIAMSON, Campfire On The Road [EMI] Oz
      SLIM DUSTY, Lights On The Hill [EMI] Oz
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Snowbird [unreleased] NZ
      ROY ROGERS, Time Changes Everything [PGN]

      * NEW RELEASES + DEDICATIONS with EDDIE:

      BILLY JIM BAKER, Simple Things [BillyJimBaker.com]
      ACOUSTIC ENDEAVORS, Tennessee Iris [AcousticEndeavors.com]
      The BEBOP COWBOYS, I Laugh When I Think (How I Cried Over You)
      [BebopCowboys.com] Ca
      ANDREW DEAN & The FARM MACHINE, Wide Open Dreams [AndrewDean.us]

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS with My Kinda Country:

      ONIE WHEELER, Run 'Em Off [Proper]
      WILF CARTER, A Little Log Shack I Can Always Call My Home [Jasmine]
      HANK SNOW, Rhumba Boogie [Bear Family]
      The MADDOX BROTHERS & ROSE, You Won't Believe This [Rev Ola]
      CLIFFIE STONE, The Board Of Education [Jasmine]
      The JOHNSON MOUNTAIN BOYS, Don't Worry [Rounder]
      GEORGE JONES & JANIE FRICKE, All I Want To Do In Life [Epic]
      VALDY, Sonny's Dream [A&M] Ca
      KAREN LYNNE, Once More [KarenLynne.com] Oz
      MARLEY'S GHOST, Old Time Religion [SageArts.com]
      JAMES REAMS & the BARNSTORMERS, Cruel Willie [Mountain Redbird]
      PAUL DOW, Dancin's Got My Heart [Hillcrest]
      SHERWIN LINTON, When We Got More Time [Acoustic Rainbow]
      JIM REEVES, Two Shadows On Your Window [RCA]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE with New & Recent Releases:

      MELWOOD CUTLERY, Makin' The Music [Borealis] Ca
      DAN VAILLANCOURT, Give Up [DanVaillancourt.com]
      STEVE GILLETTE & CINDY MANGSEN, The Vermont Waltz [Compass Rose]
      JIMMY BOWEN & SANTA FE, Waltz Of The Angels [JimmyBowen.com]
      KEVIN CARSON, Gone [KevinCarsonMusic.com]
      DARRYL LEE RUSH, White Trash Paradise [Palo Duro]
      The DERAILERS, An American Man [Palo Duro]
      BIRD & TINES, That's The Stuff [TriplestrandProductions.com]
      JASON BURLESON, Home Sweet Home [HuberBanjos.com]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you!
      * Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 14+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 6009,