Hope-Harveys (was Playlist: Fear & Whiskey 6/5/0g)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2006
      On 6/5/06, Mock the DJ <mockthedj@...> wrote:

      > The Hope-Harveys/The Ring on Your Finger
      > [@ Arsenal Lanes 6/5]

      Mike (I can never remember his band name) played me some of the new
      Hope-Harveys songs when he visited here a couple of weeks ago. With the
      trombone, it has some ska flavorings, but more like the straightahead pop of
      Camper Van Beethoven's first record than any ska-punk. Fun stuff, and
      unrecognizable from Lonely Planet Boy.