Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 05 June

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2006
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM, Mon 05 June
      Queen's Birthday! [Queen Elizabeth's Day in NZ]

      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      * 9 pm EDDIE O'STRANGE - New CDs & Dedications

      SLOW HORSES, Like That [SlowHorses.com] De
      LAURA SANDAGE, Do You Want Peace [LauraSandage.com]
      BUSTER DOSS, Messing Around [Stardust]
      LORI WILLCUTS, Deep Down [LoriWillcuts.com]
      SWING SONIQ, It's Love For Heaven's Sake [SwingSoniq.com] Ca
      ARTESE 'n TOAD, When Angels Ride Trains [tuneville.net]
      TOMMY TOWNSEND with WAYLON JENNINGS, Holes In My Boots [MarkTrailMusic.com]
      LES BARKER, Debate [MrsAckroyd.com] UK
      The KICKIN GRASS BAND, On The Short Rows [KickinGrass.com]
      MATT STILLWELL, Good Hands [MattStillwell.net]
      GARY FLOOD, My Radio [GFlood.com]
      AMY SPEACE & CLIFF EBERHARDT, Row Row Row [AmySpeace.com]
      WHISKEY JACK, My Window Faces The South [WhiskeyJackMusic.com] Ca

      * 9.45 MY KINDA COUNTRY - Host: Merv Walters

      BUDDY WILLIAMS, That Dappled Grey Bronco Of Mine [EMI] Oz
      The CARLISLES, Doggie Joe [Rev Ola]
      JIM & JESSE, Let Me Whisper [Starday]
      CHET ATKINS, My Little Pup With The Patent Leather Shoes [Country Routes]
      ROSE MADDOX, Kiss Me Like Crazy [Proper]
      HAWKSHAW HAWKINS, Rattlesnake Daddy [Starday]
      COWBOY COPAS, I Can't Stop Loving You [Proper]
      JOHNNY CASH, When It's Springtime In Alaska [Columbia/Legacy]
      MARLEY'S GHOST, Last Words [SageArts.com]
      EVERETTE ADAMS, When Mama Prays [TripleStrandProductions.com]
      DIDI PERRY, Don't You Need Somebody? [DidiPerry.com] Ca
      RICKY van SHELTON, If They Turned Out Our Lights [Columbia]
      AUDREY AULD & BILL CHAMBERS, Road Of Regret [Reckless] Oz
      CHUCK PYLE, Cheap Little Ring [ChuckPyle.com]

      * NEW & RECENT RELEASES - Eddie O'Strange

      DALE WATSON As Long As The Bottle's Full [Palo Duro]
      MAURA O'CONNELL, Blue Distance [HungryForMusic.org]
      MORRISON-WILLIAMS, Duct Tape [Palo Duro]
      TODD SNIDER, Travelin' Light [HungryForMusic.org]
      ACOUSTIC ENDEAVORS, To You I Wed [AcousticEndeavors.com]
      TIM BUPPERT, Like I Love You [Diamond Back]
      JASON WILBER, The Wooden Statuette [JasonWilber.com]
      MIKE AIKEN, Hillbilly Beach Bum [MikeAikenMusic.com]
      KEN WALDMAN, Pine Knoll [KenWaldman.com]
      C CASHDOLLAR & C WONDERLAND, Turtle Bayou Turnaround [Palo Duro]
      labels and studios who make their music
      *** Eddie <blue.smoke@...>
      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 14+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 6009,