new live Steve Wynn DVD/CD package

    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2006
      Recorded on last fall's European tour. Details here:
      <http://stevewynn.net/album/Live%20Tick?PHPSESSID=2ee9dcdb5e0c85702ff13987a4f85908>.
    • jwmoosefan2001
      Message 2 of 3 , May 29, 2006
        --- In fearnwhiskey@yahoogroups.com, "Carl Z." <zimm28@...> wrote:

        > Recorded on last fall's European tour. Details here:
        > <http://stevewynn.net/album/Live%20Tick?
        PHPSESSID=2ee9dcdb5e0c85702ff13987a4f85908>.

        "Money slips through my fingers. Money rolls off my hands." - Mark
        Turnbull

        Wow, this looks really terrific. Thanks, Carl, I think. Plus, "Blind
        Willie McTell?" Excellent. I pity any rock band that has to follow
        Steve Wynn & The Miracle 3. And I mean "any rock band."

        -John
        Message 3 of 3 , May 30, 2006
          On 5/29/06, jwmoosefan2001 <johnw@...> wrote:

          > Wow, this looks really terrific. Thanks, Carl, I think. Plus, "Blind
          > Willie McTell?" Excellent. I pity any rock band that has to follow
          > Steve Wynn & The Miracle 3. And I mean "any rock band."
          >
          > -John

          I'm excited to hear the Miracle 3 version of "When the Curtain Falls," one
          of my favorite Dream Syndicate tracks and a song I've never seen Wynn play
          in concert. The live version on the recent Ghost Stories reissue is great.