Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 15 May

    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2006
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM, Mon 15 May

      This Week's Anchor Host: MERV WALTERS

      * 9 pm -
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, from the Twin Lakes Opry:

      KITTY WELLS, I Can't Stop Loving You
      KEITH WHITLEY, I Wonder Where You Are Tonight [BMG]
      SUZY BOGGUSS, Take It To The Limit [Capitol]
      JOHNNY CASH, The Night Hank Williams Came To Town [Mercury]
      HANK SNOW, Mother Is Praying For You [RCA]
      SLIM DUSTY, Rose Of Red River Valley [EMI] Oz
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, I'll Never Forget My Mother's Prayer [unreleased] NZ
      TRACY LAWRENCE, I'm Over You

      GARRY COURTNEY, Land Of Cotton Candy Dreams [HMG]
      KEN WENTWORTH, It's Time I Changed My Name To Hank [Artist's Carousel]
      JOHNSON, MILLER & DERMODY, Springtime Blues [Orb Discs]
      ANITA PERRAS, Rain Or Shine [AnitaPerras.com]

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS with My Kinda Country:

      PHIL GARLAND, Bright New Days [Kiwi Pacific] NZ
      The GYPSY PICKERS, The Miners Are Coming [Rimu] NZ
      ROGER TIBBS, Yodel Your Troubles Away [Lariat] NZ
      JODI VAUGHAN, The Only Good Thing [Festival] NZ
      JERRY IRBY & His TEXAS RANGERS, Great Long Pistol [Proper]
      Big BILL LISTER & DEL DUNBAR, Why Don't You Haul Off And Love Me? [Bear Family]
      BARRY CROFT, Diggin' Up Bones [Discovery] NZ
      NOEL PARLANE, That First Step [Spectrum] NZ
      MOON MULLICAN, Keep A Light In The Window For Me [SeeForMiles]
      HANK LOCKLIN, It's A Little More Like Heaven [RCA]
      DAVE JORGENSON, Rat Race [CD-Tex]
      RONNIE KENT, Okefenokee [MPS Records]
      MARIE O'BRIEN, If We're Not Back In Love By Monday [Celtic Gold]
      BLUE SKY BOYS, Sweetheart Mountain Rose [Rounder]

      * MERV WALTERS with New & Recent Releases:

      RANDY JACK, Grain Of Sand [RandyJack.com]
      CAROL McCOMB, Look At The Wind [True Wind Music]
      CORB LUND, The Truck Got Stuck [Stony PLain] Ca
      JACK WILLIAMS, Buckets Of Rain [Wind River]
      BECCA KAID, Desperate Times [Comstock]
      DeSOTO RUST, I'm Going Home [DeSotoRust.com]
      BRITTANY WELLS, He's Hers [Spindletop]
      TODD FRITSCH, I Got Mexico [ToddFritsch.com]
      PETER POSA, Stage To Cimmaron [BMG] NZ
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you!

      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 14+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Lower Hutt 6009,