Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 08 May

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2006
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM, Mon 08 May

      This Week's Anchor Host: EDDIE O'STRANGE

      * 9 pm EDDIE O'STRANGE - New CDs & Dedications

      MAYF NUTTER, Hey There Johnny [Stardust]
      MALCOLM HOLCOMBE, Sparrows And Sparrows [MalcolmHolcombe.com]
      TWO HEARTS, Hold Up Your Candle [Glory Train]
      TOM LAVERTY, Drinkin' Days [Comstock]
      BIG IN IOWA, Every Time I Fall In Love [BigInIowa.com]
      HERMANN LAMMERS MEYER, Yesterday Once More [Desert Kid] De
      SweeneyKilleen, Running [SweeneyKilleen.com] Oz/NZ
      ZOE MULFORD, Nobody Knocking [HudsonHardingMusic.com]
      BRAD COLERICK, There's A Light [HudsonHardingMusic.com]
      PAUL BORUFF, Song Of Wyoming [Comstock]
      TODD FRITSCH, You Know I Would [ToddFritsch.com]
      JAMES REAMS & WALTER HENSLEY, You Don't Tell Me That You Love Me Anymore
      [JamesReams.com]
      GARY FLOOD, Wayllie Krisnelperson [CD-Tex]

      * 9.45 MY KINDA COUNTRY - Host: Merv Walters

      The OVERLANDERS, Night Time In Nevada [HMV] NZ
      TEX MORTON, Texas In The Springtime [EMI] NZ
      COLE WILSON & The TUMBLEWEEDS, Dear Old Sunny South By The Sea [Lucky
      Country] NZ
      BILL & BOYD, Are You Kissing More Now? [EMI] NZ
      JEFF REA, Song And Dance Man [Music World] NZ
      RITA MacNEIL, North To Alaska [RitaMacNeil.com] Ca
      GREG BROWN, Ain't No One Like You [Trailor]
      SAM BUSH, Howlin' At The Moon [Sugar Hill]
      JIM RORIE, Frisco Depot Blues [JimRorie.com]
      YOLANDE GIBSON, She Broke Her Promise [Janda Classics] NZ
      The FOX BROTHERS, Like Ol' Hank I Saw The Light [FoxBrothers.com]
      ANN PASCOE, I Believe In Me [self] NZ
      RONNIE KENT, Okefenokee [MPS Records]
      HANK LOCKLIN, It's A Little More Like Heaven [RCA]

      * NEW & RECENT RELEASES - Eddie O'Strange

      JACK WILLIAMS, Lay Down By The River [Wind River]
      The AMERICAN BUTTERFLIES, Sweet Nothin's [HMG]
      BRUCE HOLMES, Life's An Intelligence Test [BruceHolmes.com]
      SHARON BENJAMIN, High As Heaven [SharonBenjamin.com.au] Oz
      WILLIE NELSON & RAY PRICE, I'm So Ashamed [Americana Music Association]
      DeSOTO RUST, I'm Goin' Home [DeSotoRust.com]
      BRAD PAISLEY & ALISON KRAUSS, Whiskey Lullaby [Arista]
      SLIM DUSTY, Old Men's Home [EMI] Oz
      MASON WILLIAMS, $13 Stella [Vanguard]

      labels and studios who make their music
      New Zealand thanks you!

      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 14+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 6009,