Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 24 April

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2006
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM, Mon 24 April

      This Week's Anchor Host: MERV WALTERS

      * 9 pm EDDIE O'STRANGE - New Albums & Dedications

      BRITTANY WELLS, Too Long [Spindletop]
      PETER VERITY, Norma Jean [PeterVerity.com] Ca
      ERIC TAYLOR, The Great Divide [BlueRubyMusic.com]
      SAM BUSH, Howlin' At The Moon [Sugar Hill]
      JOHNSON, MILLER & DERMODY, Some Of These Days [Orb Discs]
      STEVE KRITZER, Keeper Of The Stones [TrueWindMusic.com]
      REG POOLE, Long White Cloud [Red Bak] Oz
      CAMERON CLAYTON, The Seeds That I've Sown [unreleased] NZ
      ...Saluting ANZAC Day:
      * KIMBALL BRISCO JOHNSON, Simpson's
      Donkey [KimballBriscoJohnson.co.nz] NZ
      * YOLANDE GIBSON, Now Is The Hour [Janda] NZ/Oz
      CORB LUND, The Truck Got Stuck [Stony Plain] Ca
      RITA MacNEIL, Dear Hearts And Gentle People [RitaMacNeil.com] Ca
      PETER SIEGEL, The Preacher And The Slave [PeteSiegel.com]
      RANDY TRAVIS, This Train [Word]
      LAURA DOWNING, Just Let Sing And Yodel [Stardust] Oz
      JOHNNY RIGGS & AUGUSTA PURVIS, Molly Thompson [Selective]
      The DON OLSEN GANG, Temporary Like Achilles [ParadiddleRecords.com]

      * 9.45 MY KINDA COUNTRY - Host: Merv Walters

      JIMMY DAVIS, Cowboy's Home Sweet Home [Yazoo]
      REX GRIFFEN, Just For Old Times Sake [Bear Family]
      HANK SNOW, The Days Are Long I'm Weary [Bear Family]
      AL DEXTER, Who's Gonna Love You When I'm Gone? [Proper]
      KENNY ROBERTS & The DOWN HOMERS, Boogie Woogie Yodel [Bear Family]
      HANK WILLIAMS, I'll Be A Bachelor Till I Die [Polydor]
      SONNY JAMES, Don't Keep Me Hanging On [Curb]
      JIM REEVES, Not Until The Next Time [RCA]
      RICKY van SHELTON, My First Reaction [Columbia]
      TRACEY COSTER, Won't These Memories Let Me Be? [Vital Entertainment] Oz
      MARK BRUMFIELD, Damn Good Thing I Didn't Buy That Ring [Stardust]
      JOE NICHOLS, Life Don't Have To Mean Nothin' At All [Universal]
      MARTINA McBRIDE, I'll Be There [BMG]

      * NEW & RECENT RELEASES - Host: Merv Walters

      JAZZBILLIES, Butter And Egg Man [Q-Tone]
      VALDY, Bland New Shoes [valdy.com] Ca
      WARREN LOVE BAND, Cow Jazz [Elite] NZ
      MIRANDA LAMBERT, I Can't Be Bothered [Epic]
      MERLE HAGGARD, Wouldn't That Be Something [Epic]
      STEVE FORBERT, If You're Waiting On Me [Geffen]
      KRIS KRISTOFFERSON, The Show Goes On [New West]
      TRACY GRAMMER, Laughing Boy [Signature Sounds]
      labels and studios who make their music
      New Zealand thanks you!

      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 14+ years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 6009,