Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 17 April

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2006
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM, Mon 17 April

      This Week's Anchor Host: MERV WALTERS

      * 9 pm -
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, from the Twin Lakes Opry:

      CLINT BLACK, Straight From The Factory [RCA]
      DWIGHT YOAKAM, The Heart That You Own [Reprise]
      RICKY SKAGGS, You Can't Take It With You [Epic]
      PAUL WATTS, Louise [unreleased] NZ
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Never On A Sunday [unreleased] NZ
      GLEN CAMPBELL, Country Boy [Capitol]
      BENNY BERRY, God Made Love [Hawk]
      SLIM DUSTY, Rose Of Red River Valley [EMI] Oz

      * MERV WALTERS with New & Old Releases:

      TROY COOK Jr, Call In Well [Stardust]
      CAMILLE Te NAHU & STUIE FRENCH, Without You [camilletenahu.com] NZ/Oz
      RAY STEVENS, Turn Your Radio On [Music Club]
      KEITH & WAI CARTER, I Know One [self] NZ
      The WAYFARERS, The Little Kangaroo [Music World] Oz
      MICHAEL MARTIN MURPHEY, What's Forever For? [Curb]

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS with My Kinda Country:

      HARRY C BROWNE, Keep In De Middle Ob De Road [BACM]
      BILL HALEY & LORETTA GLENDENNING, Pretty Baby [Bear Family]
      The PHELPS BROTHERS, Please Take Me Back To My Darling [Bronco]
      The YORK BROTHERS, My Tears Will Never Make You Change [Cattle]
      The PEASALL SISTERS, The Old Church Yard [Dualtone]
      RICKY SKAGGS, Crying My Heart Out Over You [Epic/legacy]
      The STANLEY BROTHERS, Gathering Flowers For The Master's Bouquet
      The WHITSTEIN BROTHERS, We Met In The Saddle [Rounder]
      BOBBY BARE, Streets Of Baltimore [RCA]
      The OSBORNE BROTHERS, Gal You Got A Job To Do [MCA]
      MANDY BARNETT, Falling Falling Falling [Sire]
      HOT CLUB OF COWTOWN, I'd Understand Why [Hightone]

      * MERV WALTERS with New & Recent Releases:

      RANDY McLellan, You Make This Good Ol' Bad Boy Better
      BILLY YATES, The Circus Is Over [MarkTrailMusic.com]
      JACKIE BARNETT, Sugar Daddy [JackieBarnett.com]
      JOE NICHOLS, Broken Heartsville [Universal]
      KAREN TAYLOR-GOOD, Hooked On You [Insight]
      RAY SANDERS, I Let A Good One Get Away [Diamond Back Records]
      MIRANDA LAMBERT, I Wanna Die [Epic]
      DAVE PRIOR, Looking For Something [DavePrior.wn.com.au] Oz
      SLIM WHITMAN, You're The Only One [EMI]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you!

      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 14 years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Lower Hutt 6009,