Re: Clip: Joel Selvin on the Jello-free Dead Kennedys (and other incomplete reunions)

  • Jason Gross
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2006

      > Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 09:37:20 -0400
      > From: "Carl Z." <zimm28@...>
      >Subject: Clip: Joel Selvin on the Jello-free Dead Kennedys (and
      >other incomplete reunions)
      >
      >I like to think of these not-quite-reunions as a generational
      >development, only now the Cars have become the Platters. (Or at least
      >the Temptations, who I think have one original member in the touring
      >show.)
      >
      >Flipper's reunited? Who's left alive from 1986?

      Good article. I saw Flipper do a show at CBGB's last year and they
      were actually good though poor Bruce Loose has definitely seen better days.

      Best,
      Jason

      Perfect Sound Forever- online music magazine since 1993- now new and
      semi-improved!
      <http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>
      Crazed by the Music blog: <http://blogs.popmatters.com/crazedbythemusic/>