Re: [fearnwhiskey] RIP Gene P{tney

  • Kevin J. Hosey
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2006
      Oops, it's been a few weeks, but we have posted a story and photos on
      the CD release party of Michael Meldrum, including performances by Ani
      DiFranco and ex-10,000 Maniacs/current John and Mary member Mary
      Ramsey, at http://buffaloroots.com

      Kevin
      http://Buffaloroots.com
      www.buffaloroots.blogspot.com
    • Kevin J. Hosey
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2006
        Sorry, I meant to change the subject but goofed.