Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 03 April

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783KHz AM, Mon 03 April

      This Week's Anchor Host: MERV WALTERS

      * 9 pm -
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, from the Twin Lakes Opry:

      SLIM DUSTY, Rose Of Red River Valley [EMI] NZ
      CHARLEY PRIDE, She's Too Good To Be True [BMG]
      BILLIE JO SPEARS, Hold Me Tight [Musicbank]
      GEORGE STRAIT, If You Can Do Anything Else [MCA]
      WILLIE NELSON, Crazy [Sony]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Kiss An Angel Good Morning [unreleased] NZ
      REWA McGREGOR, After Sweet Memories [unreleased] NZ
      DEREK KIRKLAND, Super Cyclist Sarah Ulmer [unreleased] NZ
      MITCHELL TOROK, Mexican Joe [BMG]

      * MERV WALTERS with New & Old Releases:

      JACKSON KINGMAN, You Know I'm Movin' On [Comstock]
      MERLE TRAVIS, Any Old Time [Razor & Tie]
      FOSTER & ALLEN, The Story Of My Life [Rajon] Ire
      The KENDALLS, Making Believe [Deluxe]
      ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL, Write Your own Song [MCA]

      * 9.45 pm -
      MERV WALTERS with My Kinda Country:

      CINDY WALKER, Miss Molly [Bronco]
      CINDY WALKER, Trail Drivin' [Bronco]
      CINDY WALKER, The Trail The Sun Travels Down [Bronco]
      BUCK OWENS, Second Fiddle [Rhino]
      BUCK OWENS, Only You [Rhino]
      BUCK OWENS, My Hearts Skips A Beat [Rhino]
      BUCK OWENS, Dust On Mother's Bible [Rhino]
      VALDY, Killer Bees [Rack-on-tour]
      LAINI RISTO, The Family Tree [Comstock]
      The TUMBLEWEEDS, The Wonderful City [Viking] NZ
      GARNER WAYNE, Tattle Tale Blues [Music World] NZ
      JOHNNIE & JACK, When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again [King]
      TAMMY WYNETTE, Good Lovin' Makes It Right [Epic]
      BUDDY WILLIAMS, Wonder Valley [EMI] Oz

      * MERV WALTERS with New & Recent Releases:

      The RHYTHM LADS, You're Not Telling Me [Greenbrier]
      JONI HARMS, We Work It Out [Wildcatter]
      MARTY ROBBINS, 18 Yellow Roses [Rajon]
      AMBER LAWRENCE, I've Got The Blues [Vital Entertainment]
      DARREN COLSTON, Down In Bourbon [dazdownunder.com] Oz
      PADDY O'BRIEN, Above And Beyond [Comstock] Ire
      CINDY DIXON, I Couldn't Leave You If I Tried [Hillcrest]
      ANDREA MENARD, My Laughing Fool [andreamenard.com]
      BUCK OWENS, Buck's Polka [Rhino]
      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you!

      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 14 years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Lower Hutt 6009,