Stagger Lee, Godz, Speed, and Shameless Promotions

  • jason baldinger
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2005
      howdieeeee

      Tune in Tommorow (12/1) from 11am to 3pm to "Does Your Hometown Really Care". Tommorow we raise the song feature from the dead and make it a monthly institution, starting with St. Louis most infamous brothel murder ballad "Stagger Lee". We'll Probably start up the feature around 11:30 or 12, and with the help of DJ Old Crow, we will have around 40 to 50 versions for yins.

      Also, Tommorow night Speed & Brisco will be on the live show 9 to 10pm. Live poetry, electronics and music contributed by members of Dreadnots, Triangle and Rhino, and Red Bob Junghans.

      Last, for the final live show (12/8) of this year the Third Multitude will be climbing out of the sewers. That band features myself on vocals and guitar, along with the Dreadnots doing covers of the slightly obscure mid-60 junk rock mavens the Godz (not to be confused in anyway with the Columbus Ohio proto-hair metal rockers by the same name).

      Thanks you for your attention
      and live from ear bleeding country...

      Jason Baldinger

      WRCT 88.3 fm PGH or www. wrct.org on the web

    • Kathleen Loebig
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2005
        you're ridiculous.

        wanna move to seattle? i need a damn roommate. people here suck.
        although i have a guy coming over tonight who's from NY and has been
        to da burgh...he mentioned chesterfield street in our phone
        conversation. insanity.

        work still sucks. still wanna be in school. boy is still really
        great (he has to be good until new year's for god's sake. i dont'
        want any shit while we're in the burgh). hopefully my family won't
        freak him out too much.

        i wanna put up my christmas tree!

        wahhh!

        happy week after turkey day:)

        xoxo

        On 11/30/05, jason baldinger <underwaterculprit@...> wrote:
        > howdieeeee
        >
        > Tune in Tommorow (12/1) from 11am to 3pm to "Does Your Hometown Really Care". Tommorow we raise the song feature from the dead and make it a monthly institution, starting with St. Louis most infamous brothel murder ballad "Stagger Lee". We'll Probably start up the feature around 11:30 or 12, and with the help of DJ Old Crow, we will have around 40 to 50 versions for yins.
        >
        > Also, Tommorow night Speed & Brisco will be on the live show 9 to 10pm. Live poetry, electronics and music contributed by members of Dreadnots, Triangle and Rhino, and Red Bob Junghans.
        >
        > Last, for the final live show (12/8) of this year the Third Multitude will be climbing out of the sewers. That band features myself on vocals and guitar, along with the Dreadnots doing covers of the slightly obscure mid-60 junk rock mavens the Godz (not to be confused in anyway with the Columbus Ohio proto-hair metal rockers by the same name).
        >
        > Thanks you for your attention
        > and live from ear bleeding country...
        >
        > Jason Baldinger
        >
        > WRCT 88.3 fm PGH or www. wrct.org on the web