Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 14 Nov

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2005
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM, Mon 14 Nov
      mailto:nzcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      * ARTIST of the Week:
      The WOODYS, Telluride To Tennessee [TheWoodysMusic.com]]

      * ALBUM of the Week:
      The LOOSE ACOUSTIC TRIO, Brand New Mind [LooseAcousticTrio.com]

      * RITCHIE ROBERTS
      ...paddles in from the Twin Lakes Opry:

      BROOKS & DUNN, My Next Broken Heart [BMG]
      DANIEL O'DONNELL, Roses Are Red [MCA] Ire
      REG LINDSAY, Freight Train Yodel [Dino] Oz
      RODNEY CROWELL, Even Cowgirls Get The Blues [Sony]
      RICKY Van SHELTON, Statue Of A Fool [Columbia]
      SARAH JORY, Just Out Of Reach [Ritz] UK
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Maria Elena [unreleased] NZ
      GEORGE JONES, Family Bible [Pickwick]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE
      ...has Dedications & a Big Bunch of New Releases:

      The WOODYS, Hillbilly At Heart [Rocade]
      CHUCK McCABE, I Miss My Moustache [Acoustic Rainbow]
      The LOOSE ACOUSTIC TRIO, Goodbye Joe [Big Book]
      DOC HOLIDAY, It All Comes Back To Me [Mega International]
      The WOODYS, Lonesome City Pop 1 [Rocade]
      JESSE GOLDBERG, I Used To Be A Liberal [Acoustic Rainbow]
      PAUL EVANS, A Grown Man In My Mirror [TripleStrandProductions.com]
      The LOOSE ACOUSTIC TRIO, Marry Me [Big Book]
      KEVIN CHAUVETTE, Feline Code [TripleStrandProductions.com]
      DOLLY PARTON, Why Can't We [Columbia]
      DAVE BROOKS, The One You Most desire [TripleStrandProductions.com]
      DAVID WEST, I Can't Make You Love Me [Fireheart]

      * @ 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS
      ...illuminates the Stars of the Western Sky:

      GORDON PARSONS, Blue Days And Dark Nights [Selection] Oz)
      The PLAINSMEN, Ballad Of The Waitaki [HMV] NZ
      KEN LEMON, Four Kinds Of Lonely [Viking] NZ
      BOOTS FAYE & IDAHO CALL, I'm Losing Your Love [Cattle]
      SONS Of The PIONEERS, A Penny For Your Thoughts [Proper]
      FRANKIE MILLER, I'm Still In Love With You [Bear Family]
      KITTY WELLS, I Heard The Jukebox Playing [MCA]
      CONNIE STRANGE, Satisfied [Gospel Train]
      ROCKS Of FAITH, I Wanna Be Ready [Amber Family]
      ARTHUR BLANCH, Back In Baby's Arms [arthurblanch.com] Oz
      LONNIE SPIKER, A Little Lonelier Than This [Hillcrest]
      CHRIS CAMPBELL, Honky Tonk Lover [JRP/Heritage]
      WARREN STORM, If You Really Want Me To I'll Go [Edsel]
      CURLEY WILLIAMS, One Sided Affair [Bear Family]

      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you!

      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 14 years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 6009,