Flyinshoes Radio launched!!!!

  • shaun belcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2005
      FLYINSHOES RADIO

      AN AMERICANA PODCAST FROM NOTTINGHAM UK
      Featuring the best new americana songwriters on the planet introduced each
      week by the legendary trailer star from the trailer star lounge....
      to subscribe copy the feed url below into 'subscribe podcast' on itunes
      under the 'advanced' tag or drop into feed url box on ipodder or other
      podcast client
      http://feeds.blastpodcast.com/flyinshoes/index.xml

      podsafe music from way out in the woods...

      6.11.20051 Saints and Sinners..

      welcome to the first programme of Flyinshoes Radio. This week we feature a
      recent performer at The Maze here in Nottingham U.K. Joe West and the
      unjustly obscure David Munyon. Also some of the artists that have flown
      through the trailer door or are performing for the Cosmic American crew in
      the next few weeks are given a quick spin and we look forward to the Terry
      Clarke gig here on 4th December.
      I will be showcasing sort of 'podsafe' music i.e. material sent to me by
      individual musicians or their agents for promotional purposes. I will be
      focussing on the new and under-represented artists in americana as I did in
      flyinshoes webzine

      David Munyon - Malvina how do we change ( for Malvina Reynolds)
      Joe West - South Dakota hairdo
      Magic Car - Small town Saturday night
      Pat Deighan All the streets are dark
      Richard Snow - Silent girlfriend
      Dave Alvin - Kern River
      Powder Blue - Upstairs, downstairs
      Terry Clarke & Wes McGhee - Night ride to Birmingham
      Tom T. Hall - By the time I get to Memphis sung by????

      thankyou for listening

      http://www.flyinshoes.fsnet.co.uk/radio

      want to hear no more just holler we'll take note...