Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 07 Nov

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2005
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM, Mon 07 Nov
      mailto:nzcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      * ARTIST Of The Week:
      DOUG SPEARS, Truths & Lies [DougSpearsMusic.com]

      * ALBUM Of The Week:
      TIM GRIMM, The Back Fields [Wind River]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE has Dedications & a Big Bunch of New Releases:

      B JEFF & PATRICIA STONE, Under Your Spell Again [NashvilleGold]
      The TRACTORS, I've Had Enough [Arista]
      NICK CESTA, How Did Your Love Slip Through My hands [Hillcrest] Oz
      JOHNNY CASH & JOANNE CASH YATES, When He Comes [Glory Train]
      DOLLY PARTON, Where Have All The Flowers Gone [Sugar Hill/Shock]
      REG LINDSAY, Forget The Gate [Larrikin] Oz
      TIM GRIMM, Lost And Found [Wind River]
      CHRIS CAMPBELL, Honky Tonk Lover [JRP/Heritage]
      ARTHUR BLANCH, For A Song [ArthurBlanch.com] Oz
      DOUG SPEARS, This Old House [DougSpearsMusic.com]
      ROGER NEAL & FRIENDS, The Lord Will Provide [Amber]
      GORDON PARSONS, In The Luggage Van Ahead [Selection] Oz
      BUCK BISBEE, Marshal Silver Takes On "Wild Bill" [Countryfolk]
      RHONDA VINCENT with ALISON KRAUSS, One Step Ahead Of The Blues [Rounder]
      KRIS KRISTOFFERSON, Nobody Wins [CST]
      DOUG SPEARS, Banks Of The Old St John's [DougSpearsMusic.com]
      PAUL McKENNA, Take My Hand [Fintim] Sc
      MICHAEL FIX, Two Time Shuffle [Hillcrest] Oz

      * @ 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS illuminates the Stars of the Western Sky:

      CURLY DAULTON, A Little At A Time [Cattle]
      The CARTER FAMILY, My Honey Lou [JSP]
      SONS Of The PIONEERS, Will There Be Sagebrush In Heaven? [Proper]
      GEORGE PAYNE, Pappy's Mountain Still [Jasmine]
      HANK PENNY, When You Cry You Cry Alone [Proper]
      BETTY CODY, Keep Your Shirt On John [Cattle]
      DON GIBSON, It Only Hurts For A Little While [RCA]
      PADDY O'BRIEN, My Blue Tears [Comstock]
      DECLAN NERNEY, Anna From Fermanagh [Rajon]
      MARK COLLIER, Six Strings Away [MMG]
      RED MOLLY, Yellow House [RedMolly.com]
      JOHNNY PAYCHECK, I'd Rather Be Your Fool [Koch]
      GREG WILLIAMS & DALLY CROFT, Keep The Dream Alive
      BOBBY BARE, Call Me The Breeze [CBS]
      ROGER COOPER, You've Got My Heart [Hawk]

      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you.
      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's anchor for 14 years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 6009,