Ken SAro Wiwa

  • Stevo
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
      I'm just wondering if anybody is doing anything about the upcoming 10th
      anniversary of the execution of the Nigerian Ogoni leader/famous author
      under the auspices of Shell. Anniversary is 10th of Nov i.e. Thursday
      next week.
      Stevo
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
        There's a series of readings by poets in downtown Christchurch next
        week to commemorate the anniversary.

        Carl Z.

        On 11/4/05, Stevo <stevolende@...> wrote:
        > I'm just wondering if anybody is doing anything about the upcoming 10th
        > anniversary of the execution of the Nigerian Ogoni leader/famous author
        > under the auspices of Shell. Anniversary is 10th of Nov i.e. Thursday
        > next week.
        > Stevo

      • Wilson, Carl
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
          Funny you shd ask - I'm just working on a newspaper section that includes a long feature by his son, about the anniversary, this weekend.

          carl w.