RE: [fearnwhiskey] Fwd: Announcing: H-Southern-Music

  • Wilson, Carl
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
      Thanks for sending that, Carl. The link led me to H-Urban, too, which looks like an invaluable resource for a big project I'm contemplating.

      carl w.
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
        H-Urban can be a dangerous time consumer (but good for my work), and
        Carl, you will be interested to know that we've just referenced Pere
        Ubu in a thread about Rust Belt culture.

        Carl Z.