Paul Pena

  • Deliberate Strangers
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 3, 2002
      Paul Pena's songs on the Ellipse Art throat singing comp is great. I know
      his own CD which as released a while back is from the 70's. Does he have
      more recent stuff available?
      I'll forward the fireworks request to Ms. Scratchy.

      Tom

    • Mock the DJ
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 26, 2004
        I believe (no pun intended) that it's been mentioned here before, but you
        can find a nifty version/cover of that song on the Macha loved Bedhead CD (a
        joint effort between the bands Macha and Bedhead) as well. Worthy of
        Haywire airwaves.

        Paul

        http://wine.msn.com/