Re: [fearnwhiskey] Playlist for Memphis to Manchester on October 27, 2005

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      In the middle of a great show (fine Halloween selections and an inspired
      opening), John played:

      > Steve Wynn & The Miracle 3 - Bruises - ...tick ...tick ...tick -
      > Blue Rose*
      >
      > ...which I just got in the mail over the weekend. It's not as sprawling as
      _Here Come the Miracles_, but as consistently excellent as the all of The
      Miracle 3's recordings. "Bruises" is my favorite song of 2005 (at least
      after Steam's "Kiss Him Goodbye" as heard at Comiskey Park).