Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 31 Oct

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2005
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM, Mon 31 Oct
      mailto:nzcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      * ARTIST of the Week:
      RED MOLLY [RedMolly.com]

      * ALBUM of the Week:
      MICHAEL TIERNAN, Jumping In [TiernanTunes.com]

      * RITCHIE ROBERTS
      ...paddles in from the Twin Lakes Opry:

      CARLENE CARTER, The Sweetest Thing [BMG]
      RANDY TRAVIS, I Told You So [All Nations]
      EMMYLOU HARRIS & BUCK OWENS, Together Again
      DOUG STONE, Gone Out Of My Mind
      SMOKY DAWSON, The Lights Of Cobb And Co [Glenample] Oz
      ANN BUSH, Help Me Make It Through The Night [unreleased] NZ
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain [unreleased] NZ
      SLIM DUSTY, Country Revival [EMI] Oz

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE
      ...has Dedications & a Big Bunch of New Releases:

      MICHAEL TIERNAN, This One, Not That One [TiernanTunes.com]
      RED MOLLY, Yellow House [RedMolly.com]
      MARK COLLIER, Six Strings Away [MMG]
      ANNE MURRAY, It Only Hurts For A Little While [EMI] Ca
      PADDY O'BRIEN, Stormy Horizons [Comstock] Ire
      MICHAEL TIERNAN, Born Again Contradiction [TiernanTunes.com]
      RED MOLLY, Long Island Cowboy [RedMolly.com]
      JIMMY PAYNE, When Mama Prayed [MMG]
      CURTIS ANDREWS, Trouble In The Amen Corner [Ready Records]
      NANCY TERZIAN, Aint Goin' Crazy [NancyTierzan.com]
      MIKE GOUCHIE, Picture Daddy With You [Comstock] Ca
      ERYNN MARSHALL, Black Cat In A Briar Patch [merriweather.ca] Ca
      PETER WEATHERALL, Happy Train [kidsinglish.com] NZ

      * @ 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS
      ...illuminates the Stars of the Western Sky:

      ELTON BRITT & ROSALEE ALLEN, Prairieland Polka [Jasmine]
      BILL NEELY, Satan's Burning Hell [Arhoolie]
      RICK & THEL CAREY, The Carousel [Hadley]
      EDDY ARNOLD, Lonely Again [BMG]
      JACK GREENE, There Goes My Everything [Edsel]
      LORETTA LYNN, Don't Come Home A-Drinkin' [MCA]
      The STONEMANS, Little Suzie [Starday]
      The BUCKAROOS, Steel Guitar Rag [Sundazed]
      CHET ATKINS, Twelfth Street Rag [Rajon]
      DOLLY PARTON & JOE NICHOLS, If I Were A Carpenter [Sugar Hill/Shock]
      Lil' RED JOHNNIE, Carolina Moon [LilRedJohnnie.com]
      MUSTARD'S RETREAT, Down The River [MustardsRetreat.com]
      AARON SOLINGER, Eight Beers An Hour [TSP Country]
      BILLY CRASH CRADDOCK, You Better Move On [MCA]

      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you!

      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 14 years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 6009,