Overheard in Buffalo

  • Kevin J. Hosey
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2005
      As I write this, Val and I are listening to Peter Case and his band
      rehearse next door. He is staying with his childhood friend, musician
      Jim Whitford, and he plays here Friday.
      You can read a bit more on this at our new blog, which you can reach
      through our web site main page at http://Buffaloroots.com, and I swear
      this is not just a cheap ploy to get people to read our web site or
      blog.

      Kevin
      http://Buffaloroots.com