RE: [fearnwhiskey] next week's new releases & reissues

  • David Atteberry
    Message 1 of 142 , Oct 5, 2005
      --- "Wilson, Carl" <cwilson@...> wrote:

      Just for accuracy Secretly Canadian is distributing
      these. The label follows.

      > The Castanets, First Light's Freeze (Secretly
      > Canadian) -- Asthmatic Kitty
      > Explosions in the Sky, How Strange, Innocence
      > (Secretly Canadian) -- Temporary Residence --
      re-issue of the first record
      > Great Lake Swimmers, Bodies and Minds (Secretly
      > Canadian) * Misra

      Talk amongst the Secretly Canadian water cooler...
      well, we're all pretty excited about the Danielson
      record that comes out in February. Deerhoof is the
      backing band. I've heard the unmastered recordings
      and that stuff is bonkers. Also look for a ton of
      Table of the Elements releases next year including a
      CD version of John Cale's NY Music and probably some
      Gastr del Sol.

      But you didn't hear all this from me...

      David

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 142 of 142 , Apr 26, 2006
        Culled from ICE.
        <http://icemagazine.com/dates/228/release.asp>

        new releases
        may 02

        Current 93 Black Ships Ate the Sky (guest vocals by Marc Almond,
        Antony, Bonnie 'Prince' Billy, Shirley Collins and more) (Durtro)

        Danko Jones Sleep Is the Enemy (Razor & Tie)

        Alejandro Escovedo The Boxing Mirror (produced by John Cale) (Back
        Porch/Narada/EMI)

        Roy Hargrove Quintet Nothing Serious (w/Slide Hampton) (Verve)

        Pearl Jam Pearl Jam (J Records)

        vault releases
        may 02

        Albert King Complete at Montreux (Stax)

        Renaissance British Tour '76 (previously unreleased) (MLP)

        DVD Chuck Berry Hail! Hail! Rock 'N' Roll (Chronicles)