Mike Tamburo October Tour Dates

  • Michael Tamburo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4 5:50 PM
      Mike Tamburo October Tour Dates hello everyone. here are my my tour dates
      for october. the first group of shows will also be with nux (matt mcdowell
      of arco flute foundation). matt and i will also be doing a set together each
      night. we are currently recording a new batch of songs together and i am so
      happy with the way they are turning out. i am very excited to be playing
      these shows together. i can still use some help with shows in arizona and
      new mexico. i also have as few free days for shows in california. hope to
      see you soon. love mike

      10/06/2005 Lobot Gallery Oakland, CA
      10/07/2005 nautical bean san luis obispo, CA
      10/08/2005 1PM - Communal Garden san francisco, CA
      10/10/2005 08:00 PM - cafe votaire san diego, CA
      with nux, paul flaherty, chris corsano and spencer yeh
      10/11/2005 The Smell Los Angeles, CA
      10/12/2005 brainwash cafe san francisco, CA
      10/13/2005 delta in venus davis, CA w/ matthew herbert
      10/14/2005 kdvs radio davis, CA
      10/15/2005 4:00 PM - metro eureka, CA
      10/26/2005 - vic bistro 1001 B street , Hayward, CA
      10/27/2005- Outdoor guerilla art show san francisco 10/28/2005 - gelato vera
      , san diego, CA 92101,US -
      10/29/2005 - Il Coral Los Angelos, Ca w/ Amps for christ
      10/31/2005 The Sets Tempe, AZ 85280,US -

      --
      http://www.miketamburo.com
      for booking: http://www.maprefbooking.com/mapref/miketamburo.html