Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 03 Oct

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM, Mon 03 Oct
      mailto:nzcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      * ARTIST of the Week:
      JORDAN CHASSAN, East Of Bristol, West Of Knoxville [Strong]
      * ALBUM of the Week:
      WAYNE SCOTT, This Weary Way [waynescottmusic.com]

      * RITCHIE ROBERTS
      ...paddles in from the Twin Lakes Opry:

      LEN FIFIELD, Who's Kidding Who [unreleased] NZ
      BILL MONROE, Kentucky Waltz [Columbia]
      HANK WILLIAMS 111, Thunderstorms And Neon Signs [Curb]
      SCOTT BRANNON, How Far Is Heaven [Wango]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Rodeo Cowboy [unreleased] NZ
      KAREN HANSEN, White Crosses [unreleased] NZ
      JOHN WILLIAMSON, Old Man Emu [EMI] Oz
      DEREK KIRKLAND, Down The Mountain [unreleased] NZ
      SLIM DUSTY, When The Rain Tumbles Down In July [EMI] Oz

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE
      ...has Dedications & a Big Bunch of New Releases:

      JORDAN CHASSAN, Things Just Do [Strong]
      MIKE DEKLE, Windows And Floors [MarkTrailMusic.com]
      LAUREN SHEEHAN, Are You Tired Of Me? [LaurenSheehanMusic.com]
      WAYNE SCOTT, In The Mountains [King Easy]
      CARY COOPER, Yellow [CaryCooper.com]
      JORDAN CHASSAN, Hard Work Bein' A Fool [Strong]
      PATRICK RILEY, Moon Over The Rainbow [MarkTrailMusic.com]
      WAYNE SCOTT, I Wouldn't Live In Harlan County [King Easy]
      DEBORAH ALLEN, Deeper Water [MarkTrailMusic.com]
      JACK BLANCHARD & MISTY MORGAN, Don't It Make You Want To Go Home [Stardust]
      DANIEL O'DONNELL, Rhythm Of The Rain [Rajon] Ire
      BORDER RAIDERS, Flight Of The Rooster [Stardust]

      * @ 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS
      ...illuminates the Stars of the Western Sky:

      JESSE ASHLOCK, My Bank Account Is Gone [History]
      SLIM DUSTY & JOY McKEAN, Losin' My Blues Tonight [EMI] Oz
      BILL HALEY, Cotton Haired Gal [History]
      PATTI PAGE, Mockingbird Hill [Cedar]
      TEX WILLIAMS, Wild Card [Proper]
      The PLAINSMEN, Travelling Man [HMV] NZ
      MIKE BELLA, Someone Had To Teach You [IME]
      The SPARES, Allentown [Comstock]
      TWO TONS OF STEEL, Unglued [Palo Duro]
      ERIC NEZNIK, Where She Used To Be [CD-Tex]
      BUCK OWENS & SUSAN RAYE, Take A Taste Of My Wine [Capitol]
      BOBBIE CRYNER, Son Of A Preacher Man [MCA]
      CHARLEY PRIDE, The Happiness Of Having You [RCA]
      RAY PRICE, Move On In And Stay [Columbia]

      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you!

      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 14 years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 6009,