Caural

  • Justin Hopper
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2005
      Anyone notice this wire story about the JetBlue airbus that almost
      crashed last night? Zachary Mastoon is aka Caural, the electronic-music
      doood.

      http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/09/22/airliner.emergency.ap/index.html
      Zachary Mastoon of New York said it was "surreal" to watch his plane's
      fate being discussed on live TV while it was in the air. At one point,
      he said, he tried to call his family, but his cell phone call wouldn't
      go through.
      "I wanted to call my dad to tell him I'm alive so far," the 27-year-old
      musician said.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22, 2005
        --On Thursday, September 22, 2005 2:53 PM -0400 Justin Hopper
        <juddy@...> wrote:

        > Anyone notice this wire story about the JetBlue airbus that almost
        > crashed last night? Zachary Mastoon is aka Caural, the electronic-music
        > doood.
        >
        > http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/09/22/airliner.emergency.ap/index.html
        > Zachary Mastoon of New York said it was "surreal" to watch his plane's
        > fate being discussed on live TV while it was in the air. At one point,
        > he said, he tried to call his family, but his cell phone call wouldn't
        > go through.
        > "I wanted to call my dad to tell him I'm alive so far," the 27-year-old
        > musician said.

        Glad he was more fortunate than Walter Hyatt was. Damn, that was almost a
        decade ago...