Re: [fearnwhiskey] Koch Nashville question

  • Kevin J. Hosey
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 21, 2005
      Why, yes, I did mean a media contact; it would have helped if I had
      mentioned that, huh?
      Also, Rick, how are you holding up with the way things are going
      gridiron wise?

      Kevin
      http://Buffaloroots.com

      On Wednesday, September 21, 2005, at 08:54 PM, rickkelly1@... wrote:

      > are you looking for a media contact?

    • Kevin J. Hosey
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 23, 2005
        Well, things have been quiet here and I figured it was time to bother
        everyone by telling them that reviews of CDs by the Waco Brothers and
        Todd Thibaud are now posted online at http://Buffaloroots.com
        My thoughts and wishes are with everyone who has been or will be
        affected by Hurricane Rita or Hurricane Katrina.

        Kevin
        http://Buffaloroots.com
      • Kevin J. Hosey
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 26, 2005
          We had a busy weekend; there are now reviews of CDs by The Believers
          and Buffalo band Odiorne (featuring ex-Mercury Rev drummer Jimy
          Chambers on guitar and vocals) posted at http://Buffaloroots.com

          Kevin
          http://Buffaloroots.com