NOLA musicians' status

  • Carl A Zimring
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5 3:03 PM
      > A friend of mine has been keeping track of all the New Orleans musicians
      > in case you are wondering if they are safe. He also has a bunch of other
      > info up about the personal and political side of the Hurricane with
      > respect to his home city of New Orleans.
      >
      > www.gumbopages.com/looka
      >
      > steve

      The list on this site now incorporates those from other sources and is a more reliable source of information than my sporadic posts. On the bright side, every name brought up on this list appears to be accounted for; on the other hand, many have lost everything. I only hope that the situation with the musicians plays itself out with the general population and we are terribly wrong about the fatalities.