Town & Country, New Zealand. Mon 05 Sept

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2005
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM, Mon 05 Sept
      mailto:nzcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      * ARTIST of the Week:
      CODIE PREVOST, The Road Ahead [codieprevost.com]
      * ALBUM of the Week:
      The BELLAMY BROTHERS, Angels & Outlaws Vol 1 [Curb]

      * RITCHIE ROBERTS
      ...paddles in from the Twin Lakes Opry:

      BUDDY WILLIAMS, That's Me Game [BMG]
      TANYA TUCKER, San Antone Stroll [EMI]
      BOXCAR WILLIE, Bumming Around [AAD]
      DANIEL O'DONNELL, Waltz Across Texas [EMI]
      HELEN REDDY, Delta Dawn [EMI]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Hey Good Looking [unreleased] NZ
      MARK CHESTNUTT, I Never Go Around Mirrors [BMG]
      ALAN JACKSON, Strong Enough [BMG]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE
      ...has Dedications & a Big Bunch of New Releases:

      CODIE PREVOST, The Road Ahead [Comstock]
      The BELLAMY BROTHERS with CHARLIE DANIELS & BOBBY BARE, Kids Of The Baby
      Boom [Curb]
      SPADE COOLEY & TEX WILLIAMS, Hide Your Face [Jasmine]
      DUANE STEELE, Sad Country Song [Comstock/duanesteele.com] Ca
      CODIE PREVOST, Waste Of Love [Comstock]
      MARIA CARMI, Only Heaven Knows [Comstock]
      The BELLAMY BROTHERS with CHRIS HILLMAN, HERB PEDERSEN & RHONDA VINCENT,
      Crazy From The Heart [Curb]
      KITTEN, Down The Trail Of Aching Hearts [Metro] NZ
      BRENT PARLANE, Little Revolution [unreleased] NZ/Oz
      DECLAN NERNY, Gotta Get Up In The Morning [Rajon] Ir
      The DEAD RINGER BAND, Home Fires [Massive] Oz
      BILL WOLFGRAMM, Georgia Steel Guitar Rag [Rajon] NZ

      * @ 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS
      ...illuminates the Stars of the Western Sky:

      HARRY TORRANI, Mexican Yodel [Bronco Buster]
      BUELL KAZEE, The Faded Coat Of Blue [BACM]
      TEX OWENS, Rocking Alone In An Old Rocking Chair [Bear Family]
      BIG BILL LISTER, A Nickel For A Dozen Roses [Bear Family]
      MARVIN & PATTY RAINWATER, Can I Count On Your Love? [Bear Family]
      MERLE TRAVIS, The Harlan County Boys [Bear Family]
      BILLY WALKER, I Taught Her Everything She Knows [Monument]
      CHRIS CAIRNS, Let Me In [fireheartpro.com]
      PETE GOBLE, Born To Be A Drifter [fireheartpro.com]
      TRESA STREET, Love Rules [tresastreet.com]
      DELBERT McCLINTON, I Had A Real Good Time [New West]
      CHRIS HILLMAN, Heaven Is My Home [sovereignartists.com]
      JASON McALLISTER, Fallen Angel [TSP Country]
      JAMIE MATTHEWS, There's Gonna Be A Party [Hillcrest]

      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you!

      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange,
      Town & Country Radio Show's host for 14 years.
      Postal Address:
      21 Redvers Drive,
      Belmont,
      Lower Hutt 6009,