Re: [fearnwhiskey] Trouser Press back on the Web

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15 3:35 PM
      --On Thursday, August 15, 2002 10:31 PM +0000 jwmoosefan2001
      <johnw@...> wrote:

      > Love 'em or hate 'em, most of the reviews & mini-essays here are at
      > least somewhat entertaining, and it is nice to have all this info
      > collected in one place and accessible again...

      Absolutely. Now if only David Goodman's Modern Twang was online. Those
      two resources were the most compehensive encyclopedias of indie bands from
      the 90s and it's sure nice to have the Trouser Press online again. I look
      forward to them updating their listings beyong 1996.