Trouser Press back on the Web

  • jwmoosefan2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2002
      Roughly 2.5 years after the collapse of their joint venture with
      SonicNet, famed alternative music zine/guidebook Trouser Press
      finally has a Web site again:

      "What we've assembled here for a start is the old website's contents
      (the first four Trouser Press Record Guides, those highly opinionated
      review books of '70s and '80s alternative music) plus The Trouser
      Press Guide to '90s Rock, which has never before been online."

      http://www.trouserpress.com/

      Love 'em or hate 'em, most of the reviews & mini-essays here are at
      least somewhat entertaining, and it is nice to have all this info
      collected in one place and accessible again...
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15, 2002
        --On Thursday, August 15, 2002 10:31 PM +0000 jwmoosefan2001
        <johnw@...> wrote:

        > Love 'em or hate 'em, most of the reviews & mini-essays here are at
        > least somewhat entertaining, and it is nice to have all this info
        > collected in one place and accessible again...

        Absolutely. Now if only David Goodman's Modern Twang was online. Those
        two resources were the most compehensive encyclopedias of indie bands from
        the 90s and it's sure nice to have the Trouser Press online again. I look
        forward to them updating their listings beyong 1996.